Bank Jateng will hold a Tender of Additional Capacity of the Storage Blade Server Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) and the additional capacity of the Memory Blade Server of Data Center (DC) and the Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) of Bank Jateng 2020 with the source of funds coming from Bank Jateng in 2020.
Tender Announcement of Additional Storage Blade Capacity Recovery Center (DRC) Server Storage and Data Center (DC) and Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) Server Memory Capacity
PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Tengah (Bank Jateng) will organize the Tender of additional Storage Blade Capacity Recovery Center (DRC) Server Storage and Data Center (DC) and Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) Server Memory Capacity 2020 with the source of funds originating from Bank Jateng.
1. Tender registration from 2-10 December 2020 using electronic meda via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject: Tender of Procurement, Addtional in Capacity of Storage Blade Server, Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) and Addtional in Capacity of Blade Server of Data Center (DC) and Bank Jateng Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) 2020 are attached:
- a. Stamped statement (with the letterhead & company stamp) willing to take part in the tender & sign the integrity pact (ofm emailed). The statement letter is signed by the Company Director, if unable to represent and must provide a power of attorney from the Company Director (according to the provisions of the Deed of Company Establishment) containing the Power of Attorney to sign the Statement and Integrity Pact (in pdf form).
- b. Letter of assignment (with the company letterhead & stamp) signed by the Company Director (according to the provisions in the Deed of Company Establishment) containing the name, email, cellphone number, and personal identity assigned to register this tender (in pdf form).
- c. Scan of electronics the Company director ID Card and assigned personnel.
The Hardcopy of document statement letter, integrity pact, and letter of assignment to be sent to:
Tender Committee of Procurement and Capacity Addition of Storage Blade Server Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) and Memory Blade Capacity Addtional of Data Center Server (DC) and Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) to the General Division of Bank Jateng Jl. Pemuda No. 142 Semarang.
2. The Integrity Pact will be sent to the participants via email, after the participants signing the Statement Letter and Integrity Pact then send it back to the Tender Committee via Email.
3. Tender explanation meeting of Additional Storage Blade Server Capacity Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) and Memory Blade Server Data Center (DC) and Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) capacity additions will be held on Monday, December 7 2020 at 9.30 WIB via online & attended / witnessed by the registered participants via video conference.
The Tender participant requirements:
- Have a Trading Business License (SIUP) and Company Registration Certificate (TDP) Business Identification Number (NIB) is engaged in trading computers & similar equipment.
- Have paid the 2019 tax period (SPT)
- Have a Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP) and a Taxable Entrepreneur (PKP)
- Have a company registration certificate and its amendments are in accordance with Law Number 40 of 2007 concerning to the Limited Liability Companies, of a legal entity entrepreneur is equipped with a copy of a ratification letter from the Ministry of Law and Human Rights if it is in the form of a CV accompanied by a Registered Certificate from the Ministry of Law and Human Rights or a Certificate of Management.
- Have a Company Domicile Certificate issued by an authorized official.
- Have an electronic ID Card of company management or a certificate of an electronic ID Card processing.
- Register online by submitting a statement letter that they are willing to participate in the Tender of Additional Capacity of Storage Blade Server Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) and Capacity Addition of Memory Blade Data Server (DC) and Disaster Recovery Center (RC) of Bank Jateng.
- Not included in the black list of Bank Jateng’s tender participants.
- Willing to sign the Integrity Pact.
- Have similar work experience.
Semarang, December 2, 2020