PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Tengah (“Bank Jateng”) opens registration for the Directors positions :
- The Director of Retail and Sharia Business Unit (Code: DBR)
- The Director of Corporate and Commercial Business (Code: DBK)
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Devote to God Almighty.
- Loyal and obedient to the State and Government of Indonesia Republic.
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- Have a minimum educational background of Bachelor (S-1).
- Have experience in bank operations for at least 5 (five) years as an Executive Officer of the Bank, as evidenced by a certificate or other written evidence from the Bank where they work.
- Possess adequate knowledge in banking, proven by the passing certification possession, one of which is a Risk Management Certification of at least Level 4 (preferably Level 5).
- Deliver a sufficiently stamped statement which states that:
- Never been involved directly or indirectly in treasonous activities against the Unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia (NKRI);
- Have never committed acts of detrimental to the state and disgraceful actions in the financial and banking sector;
- Their voting rights are not revoked based on court decisions;
- Has never been declared bankrupt and has never been a Controlling Shareholder (PSP), a member of the Directors Board or a member of the Commissioners Board who was found guilty of causing a company to go bankrupt based on a court order within the last 5 (five) years.
- An independent party as evidenced by a statement letter with sufficient material.
- Submitting papers according to the position being applied for.
THE PROCEDURES FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
- Submit Application Letter by stating the Position Code addressed to the upper right side.
- Attach the required files / documents in the form of:
- 1 (one) copy of Identity Card (KTP)
- 2 recent 4 x 6 color photographs
- Health Certificate from a Doctor at the Government Health Center / Hospital.
- Curriculum vitae / work list according to the format download here.
- Stamped Statement Letter, download format here.
- Photocopy of the latest legalized diploma and relevant training / competency certificates.
- Papers whose contents are in accordance with the intended position.
- Applicants can apply for more than 1 (one) position.
- Application letters and required documents / documents sent to the address PO BOX 1200 / SM 5000 no later than October 16, 2020 (Postmark) and via e-mail to : email@example.com no later than the same day at 16.00 WIB.
THE SELECTION STAGE
- The selection process includes: Administrative Selection; Assessment and Papers Tests; and Interview Selection.
- The Selection Team can determine the applicant’s position as needed.
- Applicants who pass the selection will take a fit and proper test by the Financial Services Authority.
- The Selection Team’s decision cannot be contested.