PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Tengah (Bank Jateng) will hold Bank Jateng’s Calendar Procurement Tender for 2021 with the source of funds coming from Bank Jateng.
- Tender registration from 9 – 16 September 2020 via electronic media/email to email@example.com, with the email subject of Bank Jateng’s Calendar Procurement Tender for 2021 by attaching:
- A stamped statement (with letterhead and company stamp) willing to follow the Procurement tender of Bank Jateng’s Calendar 2021 and sign an integrity pact (form will be emailed). The Statement Letter is signed by the Director of the Company, if unable and on behalf of the Company must provide a Power of Attorney from the Company Director (according to the provisions of the Company Establishment Deed) containing the power to sign the Statement Letter and Integrity Pact (in the form * .pdf)
- Letter of assignment (with company letterhead and stamp) signed by the Director of the Company (according to the provisions in the Company Establishment Deed) containing name, email address, HP number and the personnel assigned identity to participate in this procurement (in the form * .pdf)
- E-KTP scan of the Company Director and assigned personnel.
The Hardcopy of Statement Letter, Integrity Pact and Letter of Assignment Documents to be sent to:
Tender Committee of Bank Jateng’s Calendar Procurement for 2021
To :Bank Jateng Public Division
Jl. Pemuda 142 Semarang.
- The RKS will be sent to the applicant via email, after the applicant signs the Statement and Integrity Pact then sends the document back to the tender committee via email.
- The 2021 Bank Jateng’s Calendar Procurement Tender Explanation Meeting will be held on Friday, 11 September 2020 at 13.30 WIB online and attended / witnessed by participants who have registered, via video conference.
- Requirements for tender participants:
- Have a valid Trading Business Permit (SIUP) and Company Registration Certificate (TDP) or Business Identification Number (NIB) issued by an authorized official.
- Have paid the tax obligation (SPT) for the 2019 tax period.
- Have a Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP) and a Taxable Entrepreneur (PKP).
- Have a Company Establishment Deed and Recent Amendments (if it is a Limited Liability Company, it must be in accordance with Law No. 40 of 2007 concerning Limited Liability Companies), accompanied by a copy of the Endorsement Letter from the Menkumham.
- Have a Company Domicile Certificate issued by an authorized official.
- Have an e-Identity Card (KTP) or certificate of E-KTP management.
- Register the tender for Bank Jateng Calendar Procurement Year 2021.
- Obey and comply with the provisions of the procurement of goods and services in force at PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Tengah.
- Not blacklisted.
- Willing to sign the Integrity Pact.
- Have work experience in calendar procuring as evidenced by the work contract copy or the Official Handover copy of Work.
Semarang, 9 September 2020