PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Tengah (Bank Jateng) will hold a 2020 Rental Car Procurement Tender with the source of funds coming from Bank Jateng in 2020.
1. Tender registration from 6 to 13 October 2020 using electronic media via email to email@example.com on working days from 08.00 WIB to 16.00 WIB, with email subject:
2020 Operational Car Procurement Tender attached as follows:
a.1. A stamped statement (with letterhead and company seal) willing to participate in the tender and sign the integrity pact (form will be emailed). The Statement Letter is signed by the Director of the Company, if unable to represent and must provide a Power of Attorney from the Company Director (according to the provisions of the Company Establishment Deed) containing the power to sign the Statement Letter and Integrity Pact (in the form * .pdf).
a.2. Letter of assignment (with company letterhead and stamp) signed by the Director of the Company (according to the provisions in the Company Establishment Deed) containing name, email address, no. HP and the identity of the personnel assigned to register this tender (in the form * .pdf).
a.3. Scan the KTP of the Director of the Company and assigned personnel.
Hardcopy of Statement Letter, Integrity Pact and Letter of Assignment Documents to be sent to:
Tender Committee for Bank Jateng Operational Car Procurement Tender 2020
d / a Bank Jateng Public Division
Jl. Pemuda 142 Semarang.
2. The RKS will be sent to the applicant via email, after the registrant has signed the Statement and Integrity Pact and sends it back to the tender committee via email.
3. The 2020 Operational Car Procurement Tender Explanation Meeting will be held on Friday, 9 October 2020 at 10.00 WIB online and attended / witnessed by participants who have registered, via video conference.
Requirements for tender participants:
- Have a Trading Business License (SIUP), and Company Registration Certificate (TDP) or Business Identification Number (NIB) and are issued by an authorized official, engaged in the transportation service business, Sub-sector leasing land, sea and air transportation equipment and / or transportation by public car. If the finance company has a finance company business license issued by the Ministry of Finance and registered with the Financial Services Authority (OJK).
- Have paid the latest tax year tax obligation (SPT) for the 2019 tax period, and
- Obey and comply with the provisions of the procurement of goods and services in force at PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Tengah, and
- Not included in the black list of tender participants for PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Tengah, and
- Willing to sign the Integrity Pact.
- Have similar work experience.
Semarang, 6 October 2020