Bank Jateng will hold a Computer Procurement Tender for 2020 with the source of funds coming from Bank Jateng in 2020.
PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Tengah (Bank Jateng) will hold Computer Procurement Tender in 2020 with the source of funds coming from Bank Jateng 2020
1.Tender registration from 2 to 9 October in office hours (at 8.00-16.00 o’clock) via electronic media by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject: Bank Jateng Computer Tender 2020 attached as follows:
a. Stamped letter (with the letterhead & company stamp) willing to take part in Tender to sign the Integrity Pact (form will be emailed). The Statement Letter is signed by the Director of the Company, if unable & on the behalf of the Company must provide a Power of Attorney from the Company Director (in accordance with the provisions of the Company Establishment Deed) which has the power to sign the Statement Letter & Integrity Pact (in pdf formation).
b. Letter of Assignment (with company head & stamp) signed by the Director of the Company (according to the provisions in the Company Establishment Deed) containing the name, address, mobile number and identity of the assigned personnel to attend the Tender (in pdf formation).
c. ID Card Scan of the Director of the Company & the assigned Personnel
Hardcopy of Declaration Documents, Integrity Pact and Letter of Assignment to be sent to:
Computer Procurement Tender Announcement 2020
Bank Jateng General Division
Jl. Pemuda No. 142 Semarang
2. The RKS will be sent to the applicant via mail, after the applicant signs the Statement & Integrity Pact and send it back to the Tender Committee via email
3. Explanation meeting will be held on Wednesday, 07 October 2020 at 14.00 WIB online & attended / witnessed by the participants who have registered via video conference.
Tender participant requirements:
1. Has a Trading Business License (SIUP) and Company Registration Certificate (TDP), Business Identification Number (NIB), is engaged in trading computers and similar equipment.
2. Have already paid the 2019 Tax Period (SPT) annual obligations.
3. Have a Tax Number (NPWP) or a Taxable Entrepreneur (PKP).
- Have a valid Trading Business Permit (SIUP) and Company Registration Certificate (TDP) or Business Identification Number (NIB) issued by an authorized official.
- Have paid the tax obligation (SPT) for the 2019 tax period.
- Have a Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP) and a Taxable Entrepreneur (PKP).
- Have a Company Establishment Deed and Recent Amendments (if it is a Limited Liability Company, it must be in accordance with Law No. 40 of 2007 concerning Limited Liability Companies), accompanied by a copy of the Endorsement Letter from the Menkumham.
- Have a Company Domicile Certificate issued by an authorized official.
- Have an e-Identity Card (KTP) or certificate of E-KTP management.
- Register the tender for Bank Jateng Computer Procurement Tender 2020.
- Obey and comply with the provisions of the procurement of goods and services in force at PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Tengah.
- Not blacklisted.
- Willing to sign the Integrity Pact.
- Owning at least one service point in Semarang as long as the guaranted term
Semarang, 2 October 2020