PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Tengah (Bank Jateng) will hold a Tender for Procurement of Printers with the Sources of Funds originating from Bank Jateng in 2020.
Registration / collection of Tender Documents from March 16 to March 24, 2020 at Bank Jateng Office Jl. Pemuda No. 142 Semarang 5th Floor.
Printer Procurement Tender Explanation Meeting 2020 will be held on Thursday, March 19 2020 at 10:00 o’clock at Bank Jateng Office Jl. Pemuda No.142 Semarang 5th Floor.
Requirements for registering / taking tender documents:
- The registrant / document taker is the Director of the Company.
- If the Director of the Company is unable and representative, he must provide a Power of Attorney from the Company Director (in accordance with the provisions in the Company Establishment Deed / Amendment Deed (if any) containing Power of Attorney for:
- Register Tender,
- Take Tender Documents,
- Signed the Integrity Pact.
Requirements for bidders:
- Have a Trading Business Permit (SIUP) and Company Registration Certificate (TDP) / Main Business Number (NIB) engaged in Computer / Printer / Similar Trade.
- Already paid tax liability (SPT) for tax year 2018 or 2019.
- Have a Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP) and a Taxable Entrepreneur (PKP).
- Have a Company Establishment Deed and Amendments (if they are in the form of Limited Liability Company, must comply with Law No. 40 of 2007 concerning Limited Liability Companies, if in the form of a CV must be equipped with a Registered Certificate from the Ministry of Law and Human Rights or a Certificate of Management).
- Have a valid company domicile certificate and issued by an authorized official.
- Have e-KTP / KTP-el Company Management or certificate of management of e-KTP / KTP-el.
- Register and take the tender document for Procurement of Printers in 2020.
- Obey and comply with the provisions of the Procurement of Goods and Services that apply in PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Tengah.
- Not included in the black list of PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Tengah tender participants.
- Willing to sign the Integrity Pact.
- Having similar work experience.
- Have a service point of at least 1 (one) location in Semarang during the warranty period.
Semarang, March 16, 2020