PT Bank Pembangunan Jawa Tengah (Bank Jateng) will hold a Tender for Procurement of Maintenance Extension for F5.
Registration / collection of Tender Documents from 08 to 17 July 2019 at the Information System Technology Division (TSI) of PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Tengah 2d floor Jl. Pemuda No. 142 Semarang.
Explanation Meeting will be held on Wednesday 10 July 2019 at 10:00 in the Meeting Room of PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Tengah 5th Floor Jl. Pemuda No. 142 Semarang.
Requirements for registering / taking tender documents:
- The registrant / document taker is the Director of the Company.
- If the Director of the Company is unable and representative, he must provide a Power of Attorney from the Company Director (in accordance with the provisions in the Company’s Deed of Establishment) which contains Power of Attorney for:
- Register for a Tender;
- Take Tender Documents;
- Signed the Integrity Pact.
Requirements for tender participants:
- Possess a Trading Business License (SIUP) and a valid Company Registration Number (TDP) / Main Business Number (NIB); and
- The company is engaged in Computer Trading / Computer Maintenance / Computer Software and the like.
- Has paid the latest tax obligations last year (SPT / PPh) and has monthly PPh article article 25 / article 21 / article 23 or VAT, at least the last 3 (three) months; and
- By law has the authority to sign a procurement contract; and
- Not under court supervision, not bankrupt, business activities are not being stopped and / or not undergoing criminal sanctions; and
- Not being sanctioned by a blacklist of PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah of Central Java Tender participants, a blacklist of national Tender participants; and
- Obey and obey the rules that apply at PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah of Central Java; and
- Having the ability to provide the facilities and equipment and personnel needed to carry out the work concerned; and
- Take Tender Documents; and
- Willing to sign the Integrity Pact; and
- Make a statement about the truth of the competencies and capabilities of the business they have
Semarang, July 8, 2019