PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Tengah (Bank Jateng) will hold a Notebook / Laptop Procurement Tender. For the Head office / KC / KCS and KCP / KCPS in 2020 with the source of funds coming from Bank Jateng 2020. Bank Jateng will hold a Notebook / Laptop Procurement Tender for the Head Office, KC / KCS and KCP / KCPS Bank Jateng 2020 with the source of funds coming from Bank Jateng in 2020.
- Tender registration from September 7 to 16 via electronic media by email to email@example.com with the email subject: Bank Jateng Notebook / Laptop Tender 2020 attached as follows:
- Stamped letter (with the letterhead & company stamp) willing to take part in Tender to sign the Integrity Pact (form will be emailed). The Statement Letter is signed by the Director of the Company, if unable & on the behalf of the Company must provide a Power of Attorney from the Company Director (in accordance with the provisions of the Company Establishment Deed) which has the power to sign the Statement Letter & Integrity Pact (in pdf formation).
- Letter of Assignment (with company head & stamp) signed by the Director of the Company (according to the provisions in the Company Establishment Deed) containing the name, address, mobile number and identity of the assigned personnel to attend the Tender (in pdf formation).
- ID Card Scan of the Director of the Company & the assigned Personnel
Hardcopy of Declaration Documents, Integrity Pact and Letter of Assignment to be sent to:
Notebook / Laptop Procurement Tender Announcement
For the Headoffice / KC / KCS and KCP / KCPS 2020
Bank Jateng General Division
Jl. Pemuda No. 142 Semarang
- The RKS will be sent to the applicant via mail, after the applicant signs the Statement & Integrity Pact and send it back to the Tender Committee via email
- The Tender Notebook / Laptop Procurement Tender Announcement For the Headquarters / KC / KCS and KCP / KCPS 2020 explanation meeting will be held on Friday, 11 September 2020 at 9.30 WIB online & attended / witnessed by the participants who have registered via video conference.
Tender participant requirements:
- Has a Trading Business License (SIUP) and Company Registration Certificate (TDP), Business Identification Number (NIB), is engaged in trading computers, notebooks / laptops and similar equipment.
- Have already paid the 2019 Tax Period (SPT) annual obligations.
- Have a Tax Number (NPWP) or a Taxable Entrepreneur (PKP).