Western Union is a money transfer / real time remittance service on line transactions made across countries or within a country.
Terms And Conditions
- Served by all Central Java Bank branches
- Available to individual / Business Entity account / non account holder at Central Java Bank
- Business Entity sender / recipient / authorization shall submit the original proof of identity
- Maximum outgoing nominal value Rp 20,000,000, - (Twenty million rupiahs)
- The paying agent pays the transfers to beneficiaries the destination country local currency or currency agreed upon at the delivery time
- The sender is charged for shippingAcceptance of remittances at Central Java Bank free of charge (except seal)
- Fill out and sign the cash transfer application and submit valid proof of identity.
- Saving funds (rupiah currency) and valid identity card (SIM, KTP, Passport etc)
- Notifies the transfer of data to the Beneficiary including the Sender's name, the amount of money sent, the country of origin of the transfer and the shipping reference number (MTCN / Money Transfer Control Number
- Fill out and sign the cash receipt application and submit valid proof of identity (driver's license, national identification, passport)
- Knowing the transfer data which includes the Beneficiary name, Sender name, money sent amount, transfer and shipping origin country reference number / MTCN (required).
- The data provided should be the same as the one listed in the Western Union system
- Customer receives money in rupiah currency