Foreign Exchange Forwards is a sale / purchase transaction to buy or sell foreign currency at a predetermined price and also a delivery term over 2 working days
Forward Transactions Mechanism
- Client Conducting a Forward Transaction on a deal date with a more than two working days tenor at the exchange rate made on the deal date.
- The Client undertakes Hedging by agreeing on the exchange rate specified at the time the deal date..
- The Client hands over the funds on the settlement date at the specified exchange rate at the deal date
- For foreign exchange transactions against Rupiah requires underlying in accordance with prevailing PBI
- Provide future certainty currency values making it easier to manage corporate cash-flows.
- The contract may be arranged to buy or sell foreign currency against your domestic currency or against other foreign currencies.
- Available for any purpose such as trade, investment or other commitments at this time.