The Second Generation of State revenue module (MPN G2) is a state revenue system uses electronic deposit. The electronic deposit is a deposit based on the billing system. State revenues may include tax revenues, non-tax state revenues (PNBP) as well as duties and excise duties, which must enter the state coffers through the MPN system.
- Accountability, Flexibility & Cash Mastery Speed
- Availability of services regardless of time and place;
- Accountability of all state revenue transactions data;
- Availability in different types of currency;
- Public trust;
- Unity database and state revenue information.
Billing System, is a system that saves bill billing code in order to pay or deposit state revenue electronically, without making Deposit Letters (SSP, SSBP, SSPB) manual