PT Pembangunan Pembangunan Central Java (Bank Jateng) will hold Procurement Auction Storage Blade Auction, Virtualization, Core Switch, Mail Gateway and PT Infra DC Central Java Regional Development Bank with a source of funds from Central Java in 2018.
Registration / collection of Bid Documents starting from September 18 to September 25, 2018 at Bank Jateng Office, TSI Division Room at Pemuda Street Number 142 Semarang Level 2.
Auction Explanation Meeting for Procurement Storage Blade, Virtualization, Core Switch, Mail Gateway and Infra DC PT Pembangunan Pembangunan Central Java or Bank Jateng will be held on Thursday, 20 September 2018 at 10.00 WIB at Bank Jateng Office at Pemuda Street Number 142 Semarang 4th Floor
Registration document registration / retrieval requirements:
- Registrar / document taker is the Director of the Company.
- If the Director of the Company is unable and representative, he must provide a Power of Attorney from the Director of the Company (in accordance with the provisions in the Company Establishment Deed) containing the Power of Attorney to:
- Register for the Bid;
- Taking Bid Documents;
- Sign an Integrity Pact.
Requirements for bidders:
- Having a Trading Business License (non-small) issued by a Government Agency as evidenced by a photocopy of the intended permit; and
- The company is engaged in computer trading business.
- Has paid the last year tax liability (SPT / PPh) and has a monthly report on PPh Article 25 / Article 21 / Article 23 or VAT, at least the last 3 (three) months; and
- Legally has the authority to sign a procurement contract; and
- Not under court supervision, not bankrupt, business activities are not being stopped and / or are not undergoing criminal sanctions; and
- Not being subject to national blacklist sanctions; and
- Obey and comply with the regulations that apply in the Central Java Regional Development Bank; and
- Having the ability to provide facilities and equipment as well as personnel needed to carry out the work in question; and
- Taking Bid Documents; and
- Willing to sign an Integrity Pact; and
- Make a statement about the truth of the competency and ability of the business owned
Semarang, September 18 2018
The Bid Committee