PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Tengah (Bank Jateng) will hold a US / 400 power 6-550 Engine Maintenance Service Auction
Registering / retrieval of Bid Documents starting on March 14 – March 18 2019. at Bank Jateng Office Jl. Pemuda 142 Semarang General Division Room 5th Floor.
An explanation meeting will be held on Friday, March 15, 2019, at 14.00.
Registration requirements / document retrieval:
- Registrants / Document Collectors are Company Directors
- If the Director of the Company is absent and the representation must be in the Power of vein Attorney from the Company Director in accordance with the Company Establishment Deed containing the Authorization to retrieve the Bid Documents and sign the Integrity Pact.
- Having a valid business permit issued by the competent Government agency proven by a photocopy of the permission, and
- Participating companies are engaged in trading / computer maintenance and
- Legally has the authority to sign a contract and
- Not under the supervision of the court, not bankrupt, his business activities are not being stopped, and / are not undergoing criminal sanctions and
- Has paid off the last year tax obligation (SPT / PPH) and has a monthly report on PPH Article 25 or article 21 / Article 23 or VAT for at least the last 3 months (September, October and November 2018) and
- Having the ability to provide facilities and equipment as well as the personnel needed for work implementation and
- Do not make incorrect statements about the competence and ability of the business owned
- Take the auction documents
- Obey and comply with applicable regulations in the PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Tengah
- Not included in the black list of PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Tengah auction participants
- Willing to sign the Integrity Pact
- Have a Letter of Principle Support
Maintenance Services Procurement for AS-400 Power Machinery 6-550 of Bank Jateng